Monday, November 24, 2014

Park Ave sneaks

Where has this month gone? Even my mom was wondering why I've been so quiet here. :) It wasn't intentional, but I have been getting plenty done. Today I'd like to share a few Park Ave Project Life sneaks.

I'm wrapping up my Fall Handbook with this kit and got a lot of mileage out of the Project Life main kit. The first three photos here are all main only.
I love the yellows and that skyline crepe paper is fabulous!
And the chipboard stars. I'm surprised I have any left. :)
Among my favorite products are Kelly Purkey's sticky notes (see left side above). Oh, and another star.
Above is a small peek into the PL add-ons, Grand Central and Lenox Hill. Seeing clips, especially shaped clips, in the kits always make me happy.
My last full spread features some of the printables this month. And I love love love the scripty font of the veneer above. You can find that in the Lenox Hill add-on.
When I got my kits this month, this Kid Valentine stamp set was the first thing I opened up and used. I'm a sucker for a cute stamp set and Morgan has already expressed her interest in doing handmade Valentine's last year with this set. Twist my arm!

Reveal falls on Thanksgiving here in the US this month and it's still carrying on as usual - including chats and presale. I'm going to try to pop in to the subscriber chat at 11am EST before joining my family for the rest of the day. Plus I have a few things I want to add to my scrapbook kit box. What's on your wish list this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment