Thursday, November 27, 2014

Fall Handbook 2014 | 04 with Park Ave

Happy Thanksgiving + Happy Reveal Day! Presale for Park Ave is going on now at Studio Calico and it's a beauty. If you are a Project Lifer that loves embellishments, I think you are going to be very pleased with the kits this month. Clicking on the photos will take you to my gallery where you can see the layouts + closeups a bit larger than here on the blog.

Please note : at the time of this posting, links to kits and coordinating items will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. Park Ave will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of November 27th. 
Spread 01 (my favorite this month) // Park Ave Project Life main kit only
Spread 02 is all about my kiddos // Park Ave Project Life main kit only
Spread 04 // Grand Central + Lenox Hill add-ons
Spread (well, insert...) 06 // Kids Valentine stamp set + 4x6 paper pad

My shopping list this month is short, but I'm majorly crushing over the card kit.
I love the stamp set and those gold glitter bags would fit perfect in my December album. And that masking tape? How cute would that be on holiday gifts or card envelopes? That kit is totally going in my cart.

A couple of favorites this month are the Mad Libs card and stamp set and the Upcoming Year card set. I've been thinking a lot about Project Life in 2015 and hope to add some cohesive elements like those scratch off cards each month. But first, I need to wrap up 2014. This weekend is also your last chance to enroll in 25 Days as well as the Mini Book Library.

If you're staying home for Black Friday (or plan on being back home mid-morning), Studio Calico is have a mystery kit and grab bag sale tomorrow at 10am EST. If you've ever gotten an SC grab bag, you know this is a sale not to be missed. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your pages are absolutely AWESOME, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are fantastic! One of the best things about seeing so many Project Life spreads across the internet is how amazingly people are able to document things that seem just like normal everyday activities, and make it look like it was a well planned out adventure. Thank you for sharing these, it makes me wish I could remember to take more photos, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Taking photos is definitely a habit that has grown over many years but I certainly have days or weeks where I don't feel like it or forget. :)

      Delete