Thursday, October 23, 2014

Walden sneaks

I've got some Walden sneaks to share with you today. Studio Calico's November kit is very versatile and has some fall touches, but doesn't scream autumn. It's perfectly pretty for any season.

I completed five new spreads in my Fall Handbook and a couple of them ended up being some of my favorite projects I've made in a long time. This first photo is using only the Firchburg add-on :
Number two is the Project Life main with the Holiday stamp only add-on (which I think could be used any and every day, not just the holidays) :
Another Project Life main. I got a lot of mileage from this kit this month :
A peek at the Hello Forever printables are in the spread below :
This last one is my favorite. I used a digital stamp from the card kit to make a cut file of leaves that were misted and laid out in a grid. I'll be sharing a tutorial on the Studio Calico blog in a couple weeks on how I did it.
Want more sneaks? Go here.

All kinds of fun things going on here right now - finishing projects, starting new ones and I've also got a really good idea of how I'm going to tackle my December Daily this year. Today, I'm giving myself a break and going on a solo creative field trip. Have a fab day!

No comments:

Post a Comment