Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tutorial : House Guests for Project Life

When the Studio Calico House Guests stamp set came out a few months ago, I seriously gasped. I can't turn down a cute set like this (especially one by LifeLovePaper), but since my primary method of memory keeping is through Project Life, I needed a way to incorporate the set into those smaller pockets.
So I created a 3x4 house cut file (freebie!) and a step-by-step tutorial on how I assembled my little house for this Project Life spread.
Everything is available for download here.
Grab your favorite paper pad or scraps, plus a few ink pads and get decorating! If you use the cut file, I'd love to see it! Tag me in the Studio Calico gallery or on Instagram with username @nicolereaves.
This cut file will also work with the Holiday House stamp set - which I can't wait to get my hands on. It'll be adorable for everything holidays and December. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I love the stamp set, but would had struggled to find a use, you've just made me want it and as of today I vowed a craft spend holt! I love what you done Nicole, effective and FUN!

    ReplyDelete