Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Handbook 2014 | 02 with The Underground

I've got three more Project Life spreads to share today that I made for my fall handbook with The Underground kits.
Enjoy your day
With the kids in school, I'm spending a lot more time with myself. Which means I'll be adding more 'me' and what I'm doing on a regular basis into my album. I'm pretty excited about that.
Life Lately
A
The veneer pie chart pieces are so cool. I'm kind of sad I used them all. On this spread, I used an Exacto knife to cut it in half and then framed my typed journaling, top and bottom, before adding some zig-zag stitching to attach the veneer to the photo. I used the masking tape in the PL main to fill in the white space under the apple crates at our local cider mill. I love the texture and the slight translucency of that tape. And the roll is huge!

I've also mixed up the last two Studio Calico kits to create an opening page which I need to share soon. You can see all of my Fall Handbook updates here. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go through your album in real life. Such a gem!

    ReplyDelete