Friday, September 12, 2014

Agenda

Last month, Morgan and I had a girl day, complete with pedicures, shopping, lunch and some pottery painting. She even tolerated coming into a local stationery shop with me while I checked out the 2015 planners in the window. What a girl!
I walked out with the planner I've been coveting, an Emily Ley Navy Dot Simplified Planner, and I'm trying so hard not to wish the next four months away. It's big, beautiful and sturdy - and I'm guilty of flipping through the pages and pretending it's time to fill it up. While I'm waiting, I'm practicing how I want to use my planner using Emily's free daily planning pages - which you can find here.

In October, Marcy Penner is teaching the newest Studio Calico class, Agenda, and I'm so excited! I love planners, to-do lists, and of course, Marcy. She is one of the most organized ladies I know and I'm really looking forward to hear what she has to share in regards to making the most of your paper planner. Here's a bit about the class :
Life can be full of the unexpected. In Agenda, Marcy Penner will teach you how to master your planner and provide you with the necessary tools to structure your day, all while making it cute. The Filo-craze is sweeping the nation and you won't want to miss out! why live another day with the stress of prioritization and figuring out what to do next?

BY ENROLLING IN THIS CLASS YOU'LL RECEIVE :

  • PDF lessons covering everything from setting up your planner to making it functional for you, all while adding your own style and flair to its pages.
  • Three videos from Marcy Penner
  • A peek into each of the contributor's planners, as well as insight into how they organize and decorate them.
  • Digital files from Hello Forever designed for your planner (coming soon)

CLASS SYLLABUS :

  • Planner Set Up
  • Inserts - Pockets, Bookmarks and Dividers
  • Dashboards
  • Bullet Journaling
  • Ideas for using your planner to stay organized
  • Decorating
I'm not using a Filofax or a binder-type planner, but I'm certain I'll be able to incorporate the ideas Marcy and her contributors will share with my own wire-bound planner. I love seeing how other people set up their planners and organize their days, so this class should be fabulous.

While supplies last, students will receive an exclusive stamp set and it's adorable! All of those little icons make me smile. There's a peek of it in the top left corner of the image above, plus you can see it in full on the classroom page here.

Agenda is enrolling now through September 30th at 11:59pm EST. Class will start on October 1st. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. I've looked at the course page for this class so many times...I have a 7-month-old, I don't have time to take a class. But dang it if you didn't get me! :) I ordered an Emily Ley planner for next year too, but the weekly edition. It will be here tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'm sorry! Well, sort of. ;) I totally hear you on the taking classes thing. I've really had to cut back if I know I can't commit the time to it. And yeah for your Simplified Planner! I kept going back and forth with the weekly edition too but I think I need the extra room. See you in class!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Emily Ley's planner. I know great planners are expensive, but it's so hard to justify spending $60 on a planner! I might treat myself for my birthday though. Thanks for linking to the free daily planning pages (:

    ReplyDelete