Thursday, August 28, 2014

Summer Handbook 2014 | 05 with Poet Society

Poet Society is now available to Studio Calico subscribers and today I want to share the fifth update to my Project Life Summer Handbook. Clicking on the photos will take you to my gallery where you can see the layouts + closeups a bit larger than here on the blog. I've included inserts in a few of my spreads + you'll be able to "flip through" them easily there as well.
mid-July / Farmington Founders Festival
end of July / aka "when it finally warmed up!"
end of July / crafts, friends + introspection
end of July / my Dad's birthday + new-to-us hiking trails
end of July / currently
early August / family time
mid-August / Reading + Rhythm on the Riverfront
Seven more spreads complete and I'd say I have 5-7 more I want to cram in before I call this Summer Handbook done. I need to work on our trip to Chicago from earlier this month, and these last couple weeks of August, and the odds are high that I'm going to keep going with the Handbook size for this fall. That will be a post all it's own. You can see all of my Summer Handbook blog updates here.

My Summer Project Life Essentials : Studio Calico Handbook / assorted page protectors / Studio Calico Project Life kits / corner rounder / tiny attacher / journaling pens / Alte Haas Grotesk font 

2 comments:

  1. 7 spreads, yay. Go mama go! I love the currently/end of july spread with the baby line up... so awesome. Fun stuff my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love looking through your album. Such a huge inspiration. I love that "currently" page with those boxes. I might steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete