Monday, August 4, 2014

Project Life Summer 2014 | 03 with Sandlot


I've got four more Project Life spreads to share that I made with the Studio Calico Sandlot kits. The more I work on this format, the more I love it. It really has me thinking about continuing with the Handbook size for the fall, but I suppose I still have time to think about that. I don't know if it's the size, or the simplicity, or maybe both, that these feel pretty self-explanatory. But I'm always happy to answer questions if you leave me a comment below. :)

On to the layouts :

The journaling strips on the photo on the right side were inspired by Studio Calico Member, Vanessa Perry. I love everything she does - always simple + beautiful - and lifted the idea from her Note to Self layout. I "painted" on some yellow neocolor before cutting my journaling into strips and adding them to the large photo.
You can see all of my Summer Handbook blog updates here.

My Summer Project Life Essentials : Studio Calico Handbook / assorted page protectors / Studio Calico Project Life kits / corner rounder / tiny attacher / journaling pens / Alte Haas Grotesk font 

2 comments:

  1. such great pages Nicole. And I like how you painted those journaling strips before cutting. I might lift this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the smaller layouts. I feel like I always try to fill up space in a 12x12 layout so the smaller ones work so great for me.

    ReplyDelete