Monday, August 25, 2014

Poet Society sneaks

It's sneak time once again at Studio Calico and I'm so pleased with how my summer handbook is shaping up.
I got 7 new spreads, with several inserts, completed with the September Poet Society kits and my album is nearly full! I have a few more pages I'd like to fit in before I call it done, but first, here are a few peeks into what I made this month :
This first one is a Project Life main only spread. Lots of cutting, trimming and stitching new combinations together. That's been a fun way to mix it up and use more product since I've condensed the amount of space I have to fill for each layout.
The second one focuses on a messy grid I made - mostly from the Crate Paper Notes + Things Ephemera Pack in the Yeats add-on. If I had to choose just one extra kit, Yeats would be it.
I also got to play around with the Alex + Ben alpha stamp set this month - super fun! It's a 4x6 set, so the letters themselves are small, but you get the solid background and the line detail for each letter, number and symbol. Here I stamped the solid image in Galaxy Gold Brilliance ink and the lined stamp with Versafine Black Onyx ink.

Want to see more sneaks? Go here. I'll be back on Wednesday to show my spreads in full. Until then, have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I need that stamp set! love what you've done here.

    ReplyDelete