Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Workspace Wednesday : let's get organized

Organizing has been a long time love of mine. Not only do I love order and clutter-free spaces, but I really enjoy rearranging and am always on the lookout for the best systems for my workflow. Enrollment for Workspace at Studio Calico ends tomorrow and I wanted to give you a mini peek into what I've been doing to prepare.

Marcy has designed an awesome little workbook that goes with the eight lessons she has written. I printed mine on white cardstock and added them to a Russell + Hazel binder I already had.
When you sign up, you also get these printables + cut files for labeling your supplies and organizing your Project Life cards. I'm going to use the tabs above to reorganize my acrylic stamp sets by who designed them, within some Avery Elle storage pockets.
I've also been working on re-ordering my Project Life cards and adding more specific categories. I keep my stash pretty small + manageable, but tabs and dividers definitely help me find what I'm looking for fast! I picked up this stamp set + craft die to organize mine. And because I'm often asked about that small wood alphabet set - it's an older Hero Arts set. And by older, I mean I got it about a year and a half ago. :)

Watch for the first lesson to go up on Monday on the Studio Calico website. You can read more about the class and sign up here. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment