Monday, June 23, 2014

Penny Arcade sneaks

It's that time again! The full reveal of the July kits at Studio Calico is in a few days and today I wanted to show you a few peeks into my projects.

I've already shared that these are my favorite kits so far this year. I love that Studio Calico collaborates with so many wonderful designers and incorporates their work to create such well-rounded kits. This month you will see designs from Tina / Life.Love.Paper, Kal Barteski, Marcy Penner / Hello Forever, Kelly Purkey and Ashley Goldberg. Man oh man am I glad that I subscribe to the scrapbook kit because I'm anxious to see (and hopefully not hoard for too long) her papers.

I completed 4 weeks of spreads with the kits this month! It's been a long time, probably not since last year, that I did that. My mojo is back and the only thing keeping me from doing more is that I'm running out of product. That's a good thing! These first two are from the Project Life main kit only :
Love that striped washi-looking stamp above from the set that Kelly Purkey designed. This spread has a little hidden journaling (a la Starbucks pastry bag) and a new use for the starburst mask in the kit.
My second spread features add-on 2, Bottle Toss. My daughter and my peonies are loving the bits of pink in the kits this month :
I adore the piechart stamp from Shanna Noel here. It was so easy to match some Color Theory inks with the kit for my pie slices. That will be a fun stamp to use all summer :
In my third spread, I started mixing up the Project Life kits, and used something new + awesome you will see at reveal. :)
My fourth spread was created mostly with add-on 1, High Striker. I also incorporated a lot of digital, including stamp brushes and printables. Love that summer bucket list from Marcy :
My last spread was Week 24 and the last spread in my first album this year. I've been putzing around with my summer Handbook and love how it's coming together. It's going to be a fun mix of older product and collections I haven't fully enjoyed yet, plus upcoming kit work.

Want more sneaks? Head to this page. You can also find a ton from the rest of the Creative Team by searching #scsneaks on Instagram. Subscriber reveal and presale is on Friday June 27th at noon eastern. Penny Arcade will be available to everyone that night at midnight eastern. What's on your wish list?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a subscriber to the PL Kit. I think I'll get the bottle toss add-on (I really like the sneaks) and the main SB kit. I really love the patterns from Ashley Goldberg so I really need that kit ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main SB kit looks so nice, right? Can't wait to see what you make with it!

      Delete