Monday, May 5, 2014

Project Life Week 15 : Camelot

I think this is my favorite spread of the year so far.

This is the week we spent in Jamaica, and while I have plans to create a mini book about our trip, I also wanted to do a simple Project Life spread too. I couldn't just leave it out, right? This layout is a mix of the Camelot Project Life main kit, plus the Arthur and Lancelot add-on's.
Using the two Design S page protectors from the Variety 5 pack, I went big and put the focus on a day and night photo from the beach. I enlarged, cropped and printed two 6x12 photos for the outside edges of the spread. I cut each 6x12 in thirds to make 3 4x6 photos and rounded the outside edges with my corner rounder.
That left me with 12 3x4 pockets to fill. I went through the memorabilia I saved and ended up using a resort map, a customs form and some luggage tags. I feel like the add-on's were made for me this month because they went beautifully with my photos and stuff. The corals, greens and blues (and the slight travel theme) couldn't be more perfect. The 'enjoy the adventure' letterpress card below was from the main kit and the black and white chipboard alpha is from the Arthur add-on.
The transparency in Arthur is a sampling of the larger version that will be available this month in the South of Market mid-release. I couldn't be more excited about contributing to this new line!
I used a snippet of the transparency below to make a sequin pocket on the ampersand card.
I also used several of Suzy's digital stamps on my photos this week. I especially love the 'bring on the happy' one on the drinks below. :) The XO circle diecut is from Tina's printables.
So, it's definitely a brief overview of our vacation, but just enough to bring back memories.
My 2014 Project Life essentials : Studio Calico Project Life kits / We R Memory Keepers Greige Albums / Variety 5 photo page protectors / corner rounder / tiny attacher / journaling pens / Alte Haas Grotesk font 

No comments:

Post a Comment