Thursday, May 1, 2014

Project Life Week 14 Part Two : Camelot

Since I focused on me for part one of Week 14, I added another spread to round out the week. I couldn't not include some of this stuff. Right now the back side of the traditional layout I made is empty, but I have plans for filling it.

This is a Design S page protector from the Variety 5 pack. I love not having to modify the Design C pockets anymore. I mixed up the Camelot kits as well, so this is a combination of the Project Life main kit, plus Arthur and Lancelot. Clicking on the photos below will take you to my gallery, where you can see larger photos and a complete supply list.
Behind the 'happy thoughts' card from Lancelot is some private journaling. I stamped 'breathe' from the stamp set in Lancelot with Deja Blue, and then used a tab punch with my tiny attacher to add it to the top of the card for easy removal. The 'adventure awaits' diecut above is from Tina's printable.
I used several digital stamps from the scrapbook and Project Life sets. The 'remember this...' stamp was a great journaling prompt for the photo of Morgan and Parker on their slide. The 'hello' filler card was one I handwrote with a Sharpie.

My 2014 Project Life essentials : Studio Calico Project Life kits / We R Memory Keepers Greige Albums / Variety 5 photo page protectors / corner rounder / tiny attacher / journaling pens / Alte Haas Grotesk font 

No comments:

Post a Comment