Friday, April 4, 2014

around here

I finished my 30 Days of Lists mini on Monday. This was a fun project! I loved the prompts. I loved sitting down for a few minutes each day (or every few days when I needed to catch up) to write. And I loved putting another finished mini on my shelf.

I'm dreaming of green grass and opening the windows.

I'm reminding myself daily of the importance of self-care.

I bought my first maxi skirt and I imagine I'll be wearing it all summer long. It's cute and comfy. Two thumbs up. And yeah, I'm a couple years behind.

I'm obsessed with putting a fried egg on everything. My fave lunch lately is a bowl of black beans, shredded cheese, a fried egg, avocado slices and a scoop of fresh salsa. Yum yum.

I'm a year older. Hello 36. Hello cupcakes!

I started a new journal with my Baron Fig notebook. I'm looking forward to filling it up with my thoughts, my to-do's and lots of lists, naturally.

Baseball season is back!

I'm listening to Elise's new podcasts. Really good stuff!

I'm packing up for a week away with my sweetheart. We are closing in on 10 years of marriage and heading back to Jamaica to celebrate. I cannot wait to relax, enjoy the quiet, the sun and heat, to eat and drink, to swim and read a book, and watch sunsets with my favorite man.

I'm sneaking a whiff of Parker's favorite blanket. It's seriously one of my favorite smells in the world.

I'm excited to see Kelly Purkey is coming back to my favorite LSS in May to teach two classes. Any local scrappy friends want to go?

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of the littles on the play structure!

    ReplyDelete