Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Project Life Week 9

Week 9 : February 24 - March 2
Rather than cobble together some cards + embellishments for this spread, I chose to keep it super simple and stuck with using the Midnight Core Kit. The left side is a Design C :
Any embellishments I picked stayed with the black or neutral theme. These veneer geotags are awesome and my favorite way to attach them right now is with my tiny attacher :
On the right side, I used a modified Design F again. I could use this C and F combo every week - I love the mix of big photos on one side with smaller cards on the other :
Since I consider gold a neutral (and it goes so nicely with the yellow in the Midnight kit), I used some gold embellishments I had on hand. Like a gold label on the edge of a photo, a gold flag clip on a drawing Morgan made, and some gold punchinella vellum from the new Lemon Lush line. I used it below in two pockets that go together - Ellen's ever popular, Twitter breaking celeb selfie at the Oscars. I loved it, re-tweeted it and now, Project Life'd it :
Some weeks, I just want to be done and caught up again. Week 9 was one of those weeks. Simple is good.
2014 Project Life essentials : Studio Calico Project Life kits / Midnight Core Kit / We R Memory Keepers Greige Albums / Design C + F photo page protectors / corner rounder / tiny attacher / precision pens / Alte Haas Grotesk font 

No comments:

Post a Comment