Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Project Life Week 8

Week 8 : February 17 - 23
This week : Morgan + Parker had a couple days off school for mid-winter break, it got warm enough to actually play outside in all that snow we'd gotten + we refinanced our house.

Last week I had bits of the Office Hours and Sugar Rush Project Life kits on my desk to pull together this spread. Along with a little letterpress and the new Color Theory inks, this was a fun week to document.
The left side is a Design F page protector with the 4x6 pocket stitched to make 2-3x4 pockets. That 3-card spread for the Olympics had been a vision in my head for a couple weeks and that's actually the first thing I worked on. I'll share a mini tutorial on how it came together tomorrow. You can see it here.
And yes, with a three-year-old boy in the house, poop in the potty is a big deal. The chipboard letterpress card was made with thick chipboard, yellow ink and the Oh Happy Day plate from last year's Letterpress class. The navy Thickers are in the Office Hours kit and the chalkboard tabs came from the Report kit.
The right side is a Design C page protector which I planned to put the majority of my photos this week :
Lots of typed journaling + minimal embellishments. Below I used the gold flag clips from the new Essentials line and a number geotag I cut from pink felt :
Labels for extra journaling + a chipboard camera that I can't get enough of :
2014 Project Life essentials : Studio Calico Project Life kits / We R Memory Keepers Greige Albums / Design C + F photo page protectors / corner rounder / tiny attacher / precision pens / Alte Haas Grotesk font 

No comments:

Post a Comment