Please note : at the time of this posting, links to kits and coordinating items will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. Bluegrass Farm will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of March 27th.
I documented it in her childhood album and here because I think it's a pretty big deal. :) That 'eek' badge was totally appropriate because that's what I said the afternoon she jumped off the school bus and declared that her wiggly tooth had finally come out. I adhered it to the outside of my page protector with glossy accents :
xo digital stamp is a blown-up version of the one in the Tabasco add-on and I love the extra detail it added to the photo.
this numbers printable Geralyn designed for this set and printed it on transparency to create a pocket on the front of this folded 4x6 card. It was a great way to show off the ampersand clip and the folded card was perfect for adding some hidden journaling to the spread. Watch for a tutorial on how I made this coming soon. :)
- the Bessie add-on (because I loved Tina's today stamp that much - and that skinny washi!)
- the attachers craft die (my Handbook and minibooks are going to LOVE this...)
- a black 4x4 We R Memory Keepers album and black Handbook for new projects!
- a Mister Huey's watercolor set.
- I also got a ton of supplies for the Mixed Media class that starts in April. I admittedly got anxious and placed an order a couple days ago, so I'll share all of that next week.
Other faves this month :
The star confetti and symbols dies! I let out a big squeal when I found these in my box a few weeks ago. The confetti die is BIG and goes perfectly with the 4x6 paper pads. I think the negative would be an awesome background as well.
If you are looking for extra embellishments, Studio Calico now has a kit for that. This month's kit is Pip and I'm loving the puffy hearts and the washi. So fun.
Happy shopping and I'll be back next week to share Week 11. In the meantime, you can also see it here in the Studio Calico gallery along with the work of the rest of the Creative Team.