Monday, March 24, 2014

Bluegrass Farm sneaks

The reveal of Bluegrass Farm is just a few days away and today I wanted to show you a few of my sneaks with the Project Life kits. You can see more sneaks of all of the April Studio Calico kits here.

The main kit has great colors this month and I always look forward to using the digital stamps on my photos. I still haven't tired of adding a stamp with some journaling and calling that pocket done.
The XO stamp below is also digital. I enlarged it and recolored some to fit the photo of my happy pant-less three-year old :)
Geralyn created my favorite printable this month and instead of printing it on white cardstock like I usually do, I printed it on transparency. Such a fun and different look! I layered it on this 4x6 card I folded for some hidden journaling and added the ampersand clip to the top edge. I'll post a tutorial for this card after reveal.
On my second spread, I started to mix in the add-on kits. Lots of fun unique embellishments and I gave my little tiny attacher a great workout too. I'm so glad I snagged some refills last month.
I'm excited to have a few journaling cards in the Gertrude add-on this month! The 'lets go somewhere' card below is one of them. And the watercolor shapes in that kit are so awesome too. I used watercolor on the 'be great' one below and stamped the XO stamp from the Tabasco add-on on the heart inside the circle shape above.
Happy Monday and I hope you have a great week. We are counting down to spring break and wishing for some spring-like weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment