Friday, March 14, 2014

5 for Friday

I got my Studio Calico box last Friday + found some great new favorites inside, so this week's 5 for Friday is all about product :

1. Hero Arts Blackboard Mid-Tone ink is a really nice true black.
2. Color Theory Ink ID Labels are awesome if you are stacking your new ink pads like I am. I just applied them to one of the short edges and let the excess wrap around the front so I can see which ink pad I need. I shared what I did on Instagram earlier this week.
3. Wanderlust Phrases Roller Stamp will get a lot of use on my travel pages this year, especially my Jamaica mini.
4. Wanderlust Wood Veneer Number Clips are 3x4 and just screaming to go in my Project Life album. I plan on using the 4 and 6 for my kids upcoming birthday spreads.
5. Hero Arts Pastel Mint Ink Dauber = yummy. I'm not a big pastel lover but thought this shade was very pretty + spring-y. Plus I'm just plain addicted to these thanks to my friend Jen. She's pretty awesome like that. 

Have a great weekend! I'm having a little scrapurday fun with my mom and sister tomorrow and have some packing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment