Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Life Week 5

Week 5 : January 27 - February 2
This week was the last week of January, which drove us a little stir-crazy with all of the days off of school because of cold, snow or holidays. My list of indoor activities for the kids was definitely depleted by February.
This week I was wrapping up class content for my Mini Book Mini Workshop, we celebrated our niece's third birthday, and we got dumped on by more snow. The QR code on the page above goes to a video of Parker singing the Pledge of Allegiance. I could listen to him say 'indivisible' all day long.
We got together with some long-time friends on Superbowl Sunday (and had an awesome time catching up!) and Mark and Morgan went to their first Daddy Daughter Dance.
I used some alpha stickers from the Thataway line on the 'food, friends, fun' card, as well as for the '31.9' on the opposite page to document our record snowfall for January.
I'm loving the calendar cards from the new Wanderlust line. I used the January card above, along with some ink daubers, to record all of those days off the kids had.

I'm enjoying adding journaling to my photos before I print them to tell extra (and often longer) stories. It's more work, but when I'm working on my spreads, I'm so glad I did it.

2014 Project Life supply list : Studio Calico Project Life kits / We R Memory Keepers Greige Albums / Design F + C photo page protectors / corner rounder / tiny attacher / precision pens

2 comments: