Monday, February 24, 2014

Office Hours sneaks

How is it the end of February already? 

Regardless, it's Monday and I'm pumped for a new week. I've been unusually unmotivated this last week or two but sitting with these kits last weekend kicked it right out of me. Thank goodness because I hate that feeling. Today I want to share a few sneaks of what I made with the Office Hours Project Life kits that will be available on Thursday.

This was one of those times that I wished I hadn't been caught up on my album so I could work on another spread or two. I completed Week 6 and Week 7 and I fully intend on keeping my kits out so I can finish a couple more weeks before adding the leftovers into my stash.

This first one is from the main kit only :
If you like adding see-thru pockets to your pages, you will be pleased with a fun addition this month. So many possibilities - but this is what I came up with :
I also played with the new Color Theory inks and tested how well they stamped on photos. The result was perfect. I typically only use Staz-on to stamp on my photos so I'm thrilled to be able to add some color! Below I used the number stamps in the Project Life main kit with Well Red ink.
The embellishments in the add-ons this month are amazing! I seriously can't choose a favorite. I added chipboard hearts and woodgrain stars on nearly every pocket of my Week 7 spread :
And I'm continuing to add a little typed journaling to my photos before I print them. The tiny green alpha in the Spreadsheet add-on was the perfect size for adding a mini title. And that 'golden' card is even more gorgeous in person :
Want more sneaks? See all of the kits that will be available on February 27th (noon EST for subscribers and midnight EST for everyone) here. I already can't wait to get my scrapbook kit.

2 comments:

  1. what type of white pen are you using for journaling? it looks PERFECT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a chalk marker in the Project Life add-ons this month, and the other pen I used is a Uniball Signo.

      Delete