Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mini Workshop Gallery Love

The most rewarding part of my mini book workshop has been seeing projects pop up in the class gallery. I admit feeling a bit nervous about this album format because it is an online class and I couldn't stand beside everyone to make sure they 'get it' - and even more - love it enough to make their own. I filmed four videos to be sure that it was clear as a bell and I think it worked out well! The work from the ladies taking this class are inspiring and I love seeing how each of them have interpreted this album design to create their own unique book. I've already got ideas from them for my next mini!

Today I want to highlight a few of the projects that caught my eye. Clicking on the images below will take you to the gallery to see more photos and details of each project. Check them out!

I love a chunky mini but sometimes you need to get creative and find a way to keep it shut. I love Annie's solution to use book binding ribbon and small magnets :
User diestempelkueche made not just one, but two mini books in the last two weeks :
User all-that-scrapbooking created a mini book full of amazing details. This little flip up was my absolute fave :
I love the colors that user orangegearle used in her mini. And that confetti pocket is so fun!
Stephanie Bryan never disappoints. Her layering and stitching details are gorgeous :
And last but not least, I never would have guessed that this was user w33blegurl's first mini book ever. She did a great job!
Thank you so much ladies for sharing your mini books with us!

Registration for the Mini Book Mini Workshop is still open. Or you can bundle it with the other three workshops that are running during 2014 - with Maggie Holmes, Marcy Penner and Celine Navarro - for only $36! Sign up now through February 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment