Thursday, February 13, 2014

Color Studio

The March class at Studio Calico is all about color. Introducing, Color Studio with Lisa Truesdell.
Lisa is a color genius and I'm often in awe of how she pulls color into her layouts to add something fresh and new. Here's a bit about the class :

Take a spin on the color wheel with Color Studio. Join Studio Calico Creative Team Member Lisa Truesdell for an online class exploring color palettes from monochromatic to rainbow hued. You'll experiment with techniques for adding color to your projects with ink, mist, and watercolors, and learn to mix and match the products in your kits for a whole new look.
Students who enroll will also get an assortment of digital files from Hello Forever.
Printables : oh my, those tickets...
Cut Files :
And these awesome planner pages :
You can get an idea of how to use these in Lisa's video here :

What I am most excited about learning is how to stretch my kits further with new color combinations. I admit, I get a little stumped when I've got bits and pieces of a kit leftover and I know I can squeeze one more project out of it. Plus, I could always use a little reminder to bust out the mists and inks (other than the usual neutrals) and I'm always up for trying a new technique. Can't wait to see what Lisa + her contributors have up their sleeves.

Color Studio is enrolling through February 28th and class begins March 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment