Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life Week 52

Last week - woohoo! I guess there was technically part of a Week 53, Monday and Tuesday, December 30 and 31, but I just included those days with Week 52.

Full spread :
I still had most of my December Daily leftovers on my desk when I pulled this layout together, so I used up a lot of that. Less to pack up or hoard for next year.

Left side :
The gold POW 'season' diecut' on the parking lot photo above is my script that I converted to a Silhouette cut file. I'm certain we will be covering that in the life | scripted class next month.
Right side :
The layout after this spread is my Best of 2013 page, which I completed before this one. Good thing, because I used Design F page protectors instead of my usual Design A. So I had lots of 3x4 pockets to fill on the right side of this spread, which was pretty fun.

I'll share my super simple closing page soon + then, onto 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment