Friday, January 10, 2014

5 for Friday

Mark + I are doing the 30-Day green smoothie challenge here and so far, so good. Kale is growing on me.

And to balance that, these donuts are so good. Don't have a donut pan? Try them as muffins. Next time I'm making a double batch.

This 2014 calendar is gorgeous. I wish I had room for it in my kitchen.

This post from Ali Edwards : The Path Towards Thriving | Living Hands Free, which resulted in purchasing this book : Hands Free Mama.

The storage pockets I use to organize my clear stamps are now in the Studio Calico shop. These would work great for dies + letterpress plates too. I think I need to grab another pack.

Happy Friday! We don't have any big weekend plans around here + that's okay. With the kids out of school because of snow/extreme cold 3 of the last 5 days, I'm ready to chill before it gets crazy around here. Because it's about to, in a good way.

7 comments:

  1. I happened to be going though my documents folder and discovered a Hands Free doc and I was like what is this. It was a blogpost that I had apparently save from over a year ago. Then later that same day, I read Ali's post. I think God is trying to tell me something, so I bought Hands Free Mama too! Only read first couple stories, but its already staying on my mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That sounds like something that would've happened to me. :)

      Delete
  2. Can you share a pic of how you store your stamps??? Looking for a new better way to organize all my dies. TIA! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Let me try to get something up next week. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nicole . . . look forward to seeing it! ;)

      Delete
  3. Tell me! I can't handle the suspense!

    ReplyDelete