Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Project Life Week 49 : guesting at Elle's Studio

I had the privilege of working with the newest Elle's Studio products this month to create my latest Project Life spread. Loving the combination of the Noel line + December kit.
You can see the full spread today on the Elle's Studio blog as a part of their Celebrate December series. Check it out and leave a comment for a chance to win the entire Noel line!

Today : I need to assess + clear this desk.
I am in deep with December Daily documentation and happy to report I am up to date. Sharing my pages on the blog is on my to-do list. Slow but sure.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love your work table....artist at work! Where did you get the tall green metal container with your stamp pads? I think Kelly Noel has the same thing. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I believe we have the same bin. It's called the Things bin from Land of Nod. I just tipped mine up to hold ink pads. :)

      Delete