Sunday, December 15, 2013

December Daily 2013 : Day 7

December 7 / what we did : Morgan + I joined my mom and sister to make Christmas cookies.
Morgan has come along for the past few years + has increasingly gotten into it more + more each time. This year she made her own mini batch of frosted sugar cookies. The gold 'holiday memories' chipboard shape is part of the December Daily kit. The white 'yum' transparency was included in the Armstrong Project Life add-on.
I had a couple extra photos to include so I cut a page protector in half to use just 2 3x4 pockets. The top holds a transparent frame that I added green alpha stickers too. I also jotted a quick note on the 'pinned' card of the cookies we each made.
The 'peace.love.joy' banner is from Ali Edwards for Designer Digitals and can be found here.
You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment