Friday, December 13, 2013

December Daily 2013 : Day 5

December 5 / what we did : visited Santa.
This was quite the experience this year. And I'm completely obsessed with how well this photo turned out. Never would have guessed Parker would have even gotten on Santa's lap, much less smile. So grateful to Santa's amazing + helpful elves. I adhered this photo back to back with the one from day four, centered it in the 6x8 page protector, and stitched it in place.
On the right side is the story of our trip. I painted the Ho Ho Ho wood veneer from the December Daily kit with a couple coats of white and slipped it in a 3x4 pocket. On the Christmas Countdown card I stapled a tiny silver sequin onto 'twenty'.
You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm truly in awe of your album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always Nicole. Love how you stitched in the photo, very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete