Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily 2013 : Day 3

December 3 / what we did : a solo errand marathon while the kids were in school this morning, which included finding Christmas outfits for Morgan + Parker.
Morgan spotted her outfit hanging on the chair as soon as she got home from school and immediately put it on. "I look beautiful" she said. "I wish I could wear this every day." haha - that quote will be going into this weeks Project Life spread.

On the left side - more typed journaling on the photo with a (Crate Paper??) banner from last year's December Daily kit. On the bottom card, I sewed on a couple of their clothing tags with metallic gold thread.
I took a little break at Starbucks and snapped a shot of their door. Love that phrase. I stitched on my coffee sleeve to the bottom card, added some gold dot washi from the 25 Days class kit, and wrote a little journaling in. 
You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment