Friday, December 20, 2013

December Daily 2013 : Day 11

December 11 / what we did : a whole lot of nothing holiday related, so I just focused on the kids, the cold and the snow.
On the top photo, I used one of Ali's layered templates (found here) - I need to remember to use these more for the remainder of the album. The 1-25 card below was part of the Armstrong Project Life add-on kit. I added some journaling between the spaces, noting we were just two weeks away from Christmas.
Right side includes a date card, hot cocoa photo, and my big helpers clearing the snow from the driveway. I used the Ali Edwards frame (found here) to highlight the kids and added some typed journaling before printing. I've really enjoyed using the white space on my photos to get that part done while it's still fresh on my mind. And I'm particularly thankful on those days that I can't work on my album right away.
You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment