Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Daily 2013 : Day 10

December 10 / what we did : I got my Christmas cards in the mail!
On the left side I have my date card, I added another 2x2 wood tile from Two Peas (to duplicate what I had done from Day 9), a Merry Christmas badge from the Studio Calico kit and layered embellishments, and a journaling card. I adhered an extra stamp to the center because I love those little gingerbread houses.
I used some Basic Grey attach-me stickers to include our card inside an envelope. The Smash paper clip is keeping the envelope flap shut and I layered on a tab, label and gold glitter star to dress it up a bit.
And the back :
On the right I included the list of the people I sent cards out to this year - just family + close friends, and a shot of the mail box with the cards inside, ready to pick up.  The red and white polka dot washi I used as a border was one I got at Archivers and the outline word art is Ali Edwards for Designer Digitals - found here.
You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment