Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December Daily 2013 : 25 Things

Because my opening page was double sided, I was left with a single open page to fill before starting day one.
I really wanted to use that 25 wood veneer from the Studio Calico December Daily kit and my list loving brain immediately started making a list of 25 things we wanted to do this month. Everything from making cookies with my mom and sister to visiting Santa to watching Polar Express as a family.

I wrote the list on smooth white cardstock, alternating the items on my list between a black pen and gold metallic pen. I sewed on a strip of patterned paper to the bottom of the list and then taped a piece of transparency to the top (this star transparency is from the Storytime line) with clear packaging tape to make a flip-up outside the page protector.

Then I stitched on a small tab to the bottom edge with a Cosmo Cricket 'believe' sticker. I love that the patterned transparency made the list not appear so bold and it added a little interactive piece to the beginning to the album, which is always fun.

Next up, day one. Finally.

You can see all of my 2013 December Daily posts here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome start Nicole. Looking forward to tagging along with you this December.

    ReplyDelete