Monday, December 30, 2013

Day by Day sneaks

I'm so excited to be contributing to Studio Calico's first class of 2014 - a Project Life focused class called Day by Day.
Here's a bit about the class : Head into your 2014 Project Life® album with a team of experts by your side. The Studio Calico Creative Team will help you start your album by sharing videos, tutorials, and a detailed look at their approach to their own spreads come together throughout the month of January. The support doesn’t end there – the team will be on the class message boards all year long to share journaling and photo prompts, sketches, and the encouragement you need to keep you going. Take advantage of their expertise and get ready to record your year, DAY BY DAY.
Class enrolling now through December 31st. By enrolling, you'll have immediate access to the classroom and class message board. Class will start on January 1, 2014.

I've been working on wrapping up my 2013 Project Life album and have completed a spread to share during the class (along with my weekly process on how I get my layouts done). I can't wait to read why + how the other ladies do what they do :
I loved digging into my kits from the past couple months to pull this spread together, as well as using the digital templates + cut files provided when you enroll in the class. That captured tab is one of many - and so fun.

Several Creative Team members are also sharing inspiration for those often tricky album title pages. Here's a little peek at mine for my first 2014 album :
Are you in for a little Project Life in 2014? You can check out more about Day by Day + sign up here. If you haven't stocked up on page protectors yet, you can get 50% off with code STOCKUP50 (when you purchase them with the Day by Day class.) You can read about how I'm changing things up next year here. I hope to see you in class!

One more note : Last Call is going on now in the Studio Calico shop. This month, it's all about STAMPS from past kits, including class kits.

Enjoy your week! I'm officially signed up for Ali's One Little Word class but want to stew on my word a bit longer and make sure it's 'for me.' Other than that, I've got about a half dozen projects that are almost done that I really want to check off my list. Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment