Monday, December 23, 2013

Copper Mountain sneaks

I'm getting caught back up on my Project Life layouts + have finished two weeks from November with Studio Calico's January kit, Copper Mountain.

As I mentioned last week, I want to incorporate some more digital elements + typed journaling on my photos in 2014. I want to fit more of the story of that photo (if there is one), so I can write more on the 3x4 journaling cards + use up my surplus of filler cards. So many great digital stamps + printables to play with this month.
And now that Studio Calico has added a second Project Life add-on kit to the mix, there is plenty of unique product to get creative with.
Something I'm incredibly excited about is seeing my first official product in a Studio Calico kit.
These woodgrain rub-ons will appear in the main Project Life kit this month + I love how they turned out! I can't wait to see how they are used. 

Hope you enjoy the week, the holidays, your families + friends! My kids are out of school + Mark is off work for two weeks so I'm looking forward to having everyone home. I'll be around continuing to post my December Daily pages + my Day by Day sneaks are coming soon. I'm also hoping to spend some time narrowing down my One Little Word as well as thinking about my goals for 2014. 

Fresh starts are my fave.

Studio Calico reveals their new kits every month on the 27th. Join us on December 27th to see Copper Mountain in it's entirety.

No comments:

Post a Comment