Friday, November 1, 2013

on my mind : December Daily

This should be no surprise, especially if you follow me on Instagram (@nicolereaves).

It's November 1st and I have my album cover ready, my daily date cards complete and I have a few finishing touches to add to my opening page. While decorating my album cover (from the Studio Calico December Daily kit) a couple weeks ago, I found a great way to emboss some of those stars. If you purchased the Dublin Project Life add-on kit last month (there are still some available!), that star stamp is a perfect fit :
Today we spent much of the day without power, but that didn't stop me from spending some time at my scrap desk making more journaling and filler cards :
Lots of love for bags, tags, clips + labels.

Studio Calico will be running another 25 Days class with Maggie Holmes this holiday season to help you get your December Daily prepped, memories recorded + inspiration flowing. While supplies last, you can snag this bonus kit as well. Cannot wait to add mine to my kit stash!
You can read more about the class + contributors here. Class begins on November 15th with Maggie showing us her foundation pages.

One last note : Saturday is the last day to preorder holiday stamps from my shop. Check them out here.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole, I saw your workspace picture on the Studio Calico blog today (11-6-2013) and I love what it. I looks a lot like my space. :) In the picture, your album shows the page protector with 12 lil squares. Did you purchase that page protector or make it? I love the idea and it could be used in so many ways.
    Thank you,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori, thank you! It's an 8.5 x 11 page protector for slides (2x2 squares) that I trimmed down to fit in my Handbook. :)

      Delete