Monday, November 25, 2013

Blue Note sneaks

Just wanted to pop in with a short post today to show a peek of my Project Life spread with Studio Calico's December kit, Blue Note.
Time was not on my side this month and sadly I only got one layout done with these gorgeous kits. I've put much of what remained in with my December Daily stash because there are a lot of holiday-appropriate cards and embellishments in the kits this month. And the colors and patterns are just plain amazing! You can see more sneaks of all of this month's kits here and if you are on Instragram, search #scsneaks (I'm nicolereaves there!)

This week : we're getting ready for a nice long Thanksgiving break. I'm still recovering from being without power (and heat) for three full days last week and my to-do list hates me. I hope I can feel accomplished enough by Wednesday so I can really enjoy the holiday with my little family. Later this week I'm hoping to show you what I've done so far to prepare my December Daily album. I'm looking forward to clearing off my desk + getting ready to focus on this project.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment