Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blue Note : Project Life Week 46

Studio Calico's December kit, Blue Note, is now available for presale to subscribers.
Please note : at the time of this posting, these links will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. The kits will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of November 27th. 

There were so many great elements to the Project Life kit this month - the Chic Tags clear tags, the Amy Tangerine alphas and Hello Forever rub-ons were big favorites for me. And the colors. I love how they fit with my photos this week.

Week 46 with the Blue Note Project Life main kit only : (you can click the photos below to see larger photos + a supply list in my gallery)
This week we saw our first snow of the season, I had a coffee date with a dear friend, Parker + I got down to business with potty training + Mark celebrated his 39th birthday (which I used a Handbook page protector as an insert to highlight). That turned out to be one of my favorite parts of this week's spread. Here is a close up of the front :
 And the back :
This month I also snagged the Project Life add-on, Armstrong, which I'll be incorporating into my December Daily stash. The veneer deer head card, yum transparency and woodgrain star sequins fit well with the feel of my album this year. I also got Jamaica's Best of cards. I have big plans for these as my album closer for 2013. So fun!
New this morning too are a few more letterpress plates and the gold star sequins have been restocked. Happy shopping!! 

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here. Interested in subscribing to the Studio Calico Project Life kitSign up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment