Thursday, October 24, 2013

new in the shop : 'tis the season for holiday stamps

After a few requests to bring back last year's wood mounted holiday stamps, I decided to list them again this year + add a couple new designs.

Introducing 'tis the season + merry and bright :
These are wood mounted stamps (the wood block is just over 1" x 2") and like the last release, the sayings are versatile enough for holiday cards + envelopes, gift tags, December Daily type albums, Project Life and more! I'm planning on making some filler cards for my December Daily this weekend with these stamps. + I'm sure they will make an appearance on the envelopes of my Christmas cards.

All 7 are now available now in my Etsy shop for preorder. I will close preorders on Saturday November 2 + process the orders for manufacturing at that time. I should be shipping out all of those orders by mid-November. Also, I will not be stocking these stamps in the shop after the preorder period, so grab yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment