Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cuppa sneaks

I've had a lot of favorites this year with the Studio Calico kits. Looking back, I have labeled Double Scoop, Valley High, Planetarium, and Spencer's with the F word. One thing that automatically gets a kit on my list is awesome journaling cards. Not just filler cards, but journaling cards. I need cards in my Project Life that I can easily embellish (if I want), write on, or alter in a fun way so I can journal on it. Cuppa has that big time this month. So much so that I killed the main PL kit (meaning : I have very little to none of the kit leftover to add into my stash) and I did 4 spreads with just that kit.

So anyways, I am caught back up on my album, and completed 5 weeks of PL with 2 inserts. Here are some peeks :
As usual, I got a lot of use out of the printables + labels this month too :
 
This last week held a little bit of everything I got this month, the PL main, PL add-on and scrapbook main :
Catherine's digital template in use to create a hybrid layout. The "paper" portion all came from the main scrapbook kit :
You can see sneaks of all of the November kits here. I think you're gonna love them!

I'll be back next week after reveal with my full spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment