Monday, October 28, 2013

Cuppa : Project Life Weeks 38 - 42

Studio Calico's November kit, Cuppa, is now available.

I've already professed my love for this month's kits by using up every little bit of the main Project Life kit in 4 weekly spreads (except for a couple of the date specific items which I'll use soon), plus an additional week with a mix of everything. Hooray for amazing products, great colors + for being caught up again on my Project Life album. Here's a full look at what I made. You can click on the images below to see closeups and a full supply list.

Week 38 : Cuppa Project Life main only :
Week 39 : Cuppa Project Life main only plus a hybrid insert with the main scrapbook kit
Week 40 : Cuppa Project Life main only :
Week 41 : Cuppa Project Life main only :
Week 42 : Cuppa Project Life main kit, Earl Grey Project Life add-on, Cuppa scrapbook kit :
Other notes for the month : as always, I took full advantage of the digital printables + labels in the shop. You can never have enough if you ask me.

The fall mid-release, Printshop, in now in the shop! A couple of bits that I am looking forward to getting my hands on are the veneer circles + the mini badges.

Enrollment in November's class, Lifted, closes on October 31st. I can't stop looking at the inspiration piece + sneaks that were on the Studio Calico blog last weekend. It makes me want to run to my scraproom and make a layout.

The December Daily kits are still available and ship for free anywhere in the world! Right after I received my kit a couple weeks ago, I was eager to get started and made my date cards + decorated my album cover.
I'm so happy to have a basic plan for how I'm going to attack my album and can't wait to see what Ali and others are doing as well!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment