Monday, September 16, 2013

Hello Summer Handbook : Part One

When I made our summer bucket list a few months ago, I knew I wanted to do something with it as far as documenting the what + when, other than just a checkmark. Then Studio Calico's new Thataway line was revealed at CHA and a mini album started brewing in my head.

So after going through our list of completed items + sorting through three months of photos, I've made a little dent in my album, which is one of the Here + There Woodgrain Handbooks. Love the color, the woodgrain pattern + I was especially impressed with how nicely it opens (and stays open while you are working on it. Really, it's the little things that make me happy.)

Last week I got several pages done (through the month of June) and I've got a few of those to show you here. I'm really hoping to crank through the rest of this album by the end of October. I'm guessing there are going to be 30-40 pages when it's all said and done, so I'm keeping it super simple but unified with a combination of chalkboard alpha stickers, plastic arrows + stars, vellum Silhouette cuts, labels + punched shapes from the 6x6 paper pad.

Here's what I've done so far :
More to come! Thanks for peeking + have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment