Friday, September 27, 2013

Antiquary : Project Life Weeks 34 - 36

Studio Calico's October kit, Antiquary, is now available for presale to subscribers.

I created three weeks of spreads, as well as a closing page for album two + an opening page for my third + final album of 2013. If you are stamp lover, consider yourself warned because there is a great stamp set in every kit and add-on this month. Marcy Penner is one of my favorite designers, so it was a no-brainer to pick up the kits that she contributed to for October - the Project Life add-on, Dublin, and the stamp only add-on, Edinburgh.

Here is an overview of the layouts I completed. Click on the photos to see larger images + close-ups in my gallery.

Project Life Week 34 : Antiquary Project Life main kit only
After I finished my layout with just the Project Life kit, it was hard not to mix everything up and use my favorite pieces for the remaining spreads. I haven't picked up the main scrapbook kit in a while but this one was a lot of fun.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here. Interested in subscribing to the Studio Calico Project Life kitSign up here.

A couple other things worth mentioning : 
Did you notice Studio Calico has the faux leather Project Life albums in stock? I got a couple of Blush + Cobalt so I now have a home for Morgan's childhood / school pages (and, eventually, Parker's). I'll be picking up my albums for 2014 soon - once I can decide on a color!

Monday is the last day to sign up for Cutting Edge. You can see my contributor sneaks here + register here.

The 2013 December Daily kits will be shipping soon! I am so anxious to get mine + start planning. First, I'm sure there will be lots of touching + ohhing + ahhing. Preorders are still available. You can see additional sneaks here on the SC message board + order yours here.

Happy Friday + have a wonderful weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. Gosh darn-it, Nicole! I love your pages so much, I had to go and buy the Dublin add-on this month! : ) Your pages never fail to inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete