Saturday, August 24, 2013

Double Scoop sneaks

It's that time of the month again and we're just days away from reveal day at Studio Calico. I really love the September kit, Double Scoop, and got to play with the Project Life main kit, Project Life add-on, Mint Chip, as well as add-on 3, Waffle Cone, and a new set of Project Life journaling cards.

I completed 4 weeks of Project Life as well as an insert of one of our summer zoo trips. Here's a peek at what I created.
The roller stamp in the Project Life main kit is amazing. I got a lot of use out of it! Perfect for someone like me who hasn't found a typewriter. Yet.
Lots of Waffle Cone below, and I used a few of the new Project Life journaling cards in this spread too.
A little interactive QR code action too. I haven't added one of those in a while.
The stamp only add-on by Lindsay Letters is gorgeous + I used nearly all of the digital stamps in one spread to unify my layout.
The cut files this month are a lot of fun! So many possibilities with these alpha + number cards.
You can get a glimpse of more, plus the other kits that will be available on August 27th, in the sneak slideshow on the Studio Calico website.

Today : Morgan + I are on our way out for a girls day. School (kindergarten!) shopping + lunch, just the two of us. We are both pretty geeked. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love that you have some cut-outs on cards! I have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you PL Nicole!
    I'm your new Follower on Insta'
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete