Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Double Scoop : Project Life Weeks 30 - 33

Studio Calico's September kit, Double Scoop, is now available for presale to subscribers.
Please note : at the time of this posting, these links will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. The kits will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of August 27th.

Major love for the kits this month! The colors, the gold labels + huge roller stamp in the main Project Life kit, the Thickers + the cork frames in the Waffle Cone add-on were all favorites of mine. If I had more weeks to complete in my Project Life album, I would have loved to keep playing. I got caught up on 4 weeks of layouts, plus an insert from one of our trips to the zoo, with the Double Scoop kits. Below is an overview but if you like to see the details, you can click on the images for a closer look.

Week 30 : Double Scoop Project Life main kit only. 
Week 31 : Waffle Cone add-on + journaling cards by Kinsey Wilson :
Project Life insert - a trip to the zoo : Double Scoop Project Life main kit + Mint Chip Project Life add-on + Waffle Cone add-on
Here's the back of that insert, which is a slide page protector I got on Amazon. Love those little 2x2 pockets.
Week 32 : Double Scoop Project Life main kit + Mint Chip Project Life add-on + Waffle Cone add-on
Week 33 :  Double Scoop Project Life main kit + Mint Chip Project Life add-on + Waffle Cone add-on
Other awesome products to note this month : I regret not grabbing the Cotton Candy stamp set but got a lot of use out of the digital stamps in my Week 32 layout. And if you are taking the Letterpress class next month, the letterpress bundle is now available in the shop.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here. Interested in subscribing to the Studio Calico Project Life kitSign up here.

3 comments:

  1. you are a PL Rockstar!! I must say that week 30 is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your scrapbook pages. Motivation for me to try something new on my PL album. I love how often you are getting yourself into the layouts. I need to really work on doing that more often.

    ReplyDelete