Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Project Life : Week 25

Week 25 : July 17 - 23. A slow-paced week compared to the last two. The first day of summer and lots of activities outside the house. The amazing weather was just the icing on the cake.

This week I used the Atlantic line from Studio Calico to create a cohesive spread. The colors are perfect for summer and I love the triangles throughout the line. I documented this week using a "currently / right now" theme with some layered embellishments.

Full spread :
Left side :
I handcut some pennants out of patterned paper, punched an anchor into it and then backed it with a small gray punched circle. I stapled on a file tab and adhered a tiny veneer heart before sewing the pennants on each 3x4 card.
The small alpha stamps I used above is an old set from Hero Arts. And the cork chevron and arrow stickers (below) are one of my favorite products in this line. I haven't quite used half the pack and I already wish I had another one.
Right side :
The waves are part of the vellum die-cut pack. I cut it in half to fit on a 3x4 card and spelled out summer between the waves. Super simple + I like that.
Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your posts for awhile now. Even though you are getting fancier with digital elements and stitching,etc., you still have a style I LOVE! You journal in your own handwriting and your pages make me smile and inspire me. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete