Saturday, June 22, 2013

Valley High sneaks

Just wanted to pop in quickly this weekend with a few Valley High Project Life sneaks with the July Studio Calico kits being revealed later next week. AND, the Project Life kits are now available to new subscribers. That means if you sign up now, you will receive the July kit!
This month I got to play with the Valley High Project Life kit and Winona (the Project Life add-on). I also got more patterned paper + scrapbook add-on 1, Matthew (but I have other plans for that, that I hope to share soon). If you have any questions about what goes with what kit, let me know. Here we go!
You can view the slideshow with all of the kits that will be available to subscribers at noon EST on June 27th here. The kits will be available to everyone at midnight EST June 28th.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment