Thursday, June 27, 2013

Valley High : Project Life Weeks 21 - 24

Studio Calico's July kit, Valley High, is now available to subscribers.
Please note : at the time of this posting, these links will only work for Studio Calico subscribers. The kits will be available to the general public at 12 midnight EST tonight, the evening of June 27th.

I was able to get caught up + completed 4 weeks of Project Life with this months kit. Gorgeous, bold, saturated colors + plenty of embellishments to play with = lots of fun. Here is an overview of what I made. You can see larger images + closeups by clicking on the photos below.

Week 21 : Valley High Project Life kit only
Happy shopping this month + don't forget to stop by the digital section of the shop for labels + printables. My favorite cut file this month is the convo journal cards - which I used on my Week 23 layout to highlight Morgan + Parker's birthdays with the patterned paper from the main scrapbook kit.

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here. Interested in subscribing to the Studio Calico Project Life kit? Sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicole As always l had a lot of fun looking through your layouts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete