Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Project Life : Week 20

Week 20 : May 13 - 19. Great start to the week, amazing weather, a birthday party + our new patio doors were installed. This spread was embellished primarily with the Atlantic line from Studio Calico.

Full spread (click on any photo to enlarge) :
I believe this is the first Project Life spread I've done that I didn't fill the top left corner with a date card. I had 8 photos that I really wanted to use and didn't want another insert this week. Insert from the birthday party we attended not shown for privacy. Left side :
To note the date, I used the May calendar card from the Planetarium Project Life kit and stamped hearts over the date range of that week. Right side :
I typed some simple journaling on each photo before printing them and then using a circle punch, I punched out circles from the Rockport paper for each photo, and chose a cork Thicker to note the day of the week that each photo was taken. Above the Thicker I jotted down the time that picture was taken.
I added a sequin to each + then stitched it all down. Lots of messy stitching in this spread.
I am really loving the colors in this line. And the printables and labels helped tie this spread together in a fun way.
Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love , love! As always you're so inspiring! Love the idea of the "dinner this week" card, I try to take pictures of what I cook but it's not always a glamorous picture so that is a great alternative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the sewing this week! Beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete