Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Project Life : Week 19

Week 19 : May 6-12. This week Morgan started riding her bike without training wheels (yay!) + my sister and I went to see Jillian Michaels speak (so good!). I started getting back in a groove on my bike + we celebrated Mother's Day. This spread uses a little bit of everything I got from the June Studio Calico kits - the Project Life kit, the Card kit,  the Project Life add-on and stamp only add-on.

Full spread (click the photos below to enlarge) :
Left side. Every few weeks I go ultra simple + just add some short journaling to my photos before I print them + call it good. Then I leave the embellishing (if there is much) to the 3x4 cards. That was this week :
Right side. For the top left photo I used one of Catherine's compass templates with a photo of me pre-bike ride. So many possibilites with that template!
And just a couple close ups. The green pen I used below is from Amy Tangerine's Slick Writer pack. Love those pens!
The polaroid frame stamp in the Project Life kit is a lot of fun. Here I just trimmed my photo down to fit just inside the outline + leave a small white border.
And with that, I've killed my Roundabout kits. This week I'm working on my July spreads and hope to have a sneak post up early next week! Until then, check out the slideshow here and admire all of the COLOR!

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here.

2 comments:

  1. Even your "simple" weeks are fantastic. I just love the way you put things together on a page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you with the kids, I'm guessing for Mother's Day. So cute! And again, I wish my "simple" weeks looked this good! Good work!!

    ReplyDelete