Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Project Life : Week 18

Week 18 : April 29 - May 5. This is probably my favorite spread with the June Roundabout kits. It has a good mix of all of us, it's simple, and I used some of my favorite journaling cards this week. It was also our 9th wedding anniversary, so that's pretty awesome in itself. On top of a date night, I took the kids to the zoo for the first time this year, we played outside a lot, and Parker got to help Daddy cut the grass. :)

Full spread (click any image to enlarge) :
Left side :
Right side :
The tiny hearts from the Studio Calico Atlantic line (which was a part of the Cumberland Gap Project Life add-on) were a perfect embellishment to document our anniversary. I simply made a 3 by 3 grid of 9 hearts on 'the good life' journaling card and stuck on a '9' from the mini alpha sheet. 
Behind the postcard from the restaurant we enjoyed an anniversary date night, I tucked a journaling card in with some private journaling. I stapled on a label as a tab + adhered another heart so when it's slipped completely in the pocket, I can see, and remember, that I have that card hiding behind there.
I used a few of the stamps from Elise's set again as well and took advantage of the banners this month to add a short title to my cards.
Thanks so much for looking!

Project Life has become my preferred method of scrapbooking. If you are not familiar with Project Life, click here. If you are new to Project Life, I have a round-up collection of tips and favorite layouts I've shared here. You can see all of my 2013 Project Life layouts here.

1 comment:

  1. Love your PL spread so much...that bit of labeling on the drinks photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete